Monday, January 9, 2012

Monday Menu Plan

Good morning everyone! Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and ready to kick off this week! Did you get a chance to get your Menu Plan together for the week?

This week I am trying mostly all new recipes! Because I started my adventure with The Pampered Chef as an independant consultant, I am trying out several recipes on my family before I go try them out on strangers! Last night we started with a Ham and Cheese Calzone which turned out rather yummy! Below is my plan for the rest of the week:

Monday: Cheeseburger Sliders
Tuesday: Garden Fresh Pizza
Wednesday: Spaghetti
Thursday: Chicken Club Ring
Friday: Kitchen Closed - Out to dinner!
Saturday: Chicken Fajitas

What's cooking in your kitchen this week?

Happy Cooking!
Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment